Hi. My name is Andrew J Hoskins and this is my web design hobby site.
I am a husband and a father. I want to provide the best and happiest life that I
can for my family. When not spending time with my family or at work, I spend much of my time reading, writing, or
watching movies & sports.
I also spend a significant amount of time trying to increase my knowledge, as such I became
interested in web development and design and have been teaching myself the tricks
of the trade. This website has been created to be my portfolio/sandbox. I will continually be updating
the site as I create new pages, both commercially and personally. I invite you to check back
periodically for updates.
I became interested in web pages partly because of my background. My education and
general interests have always revolved around art and creativity. However, I also have a
strong interest in business mangement. Put the two together and commercial web-design
makes a lot of sense.
- Treehouse.com - Web Development Training
- University of Phoenix
- Master's Degree in Business Administration
- *GPA: 3.68 out of 4.0
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- BA in Fine Art with a minor in English Writing
- *Member of the varsity football team
- Farm Credit Bank of Texas (contracted to)
- 9/2015- Current
- Training Lead for FarmView Product Rollout
- Designing, developing, and implementing the training
program for a suite of new lending products for over 1,000 employees.
- Bass & Associates, P.C.
- 3/2010- 8/2015
- Training & Development Manager
- *Member of company analytics team
- K&N Management
- Roving (Corporate) Manager
- *Promoted to position within 10 months of hire
- *Assisted in training of 5 new managers
- JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Branch Manager
- *Branch received highest rating on Compliance Audit
- Chili's Grill and Bar
- *Trained 6 new managers
- 2017 TrainingMag.com Top 125 Award (Bass Consultant)
- 2016 TrainingMag.com Top 125 Award (Bass Consultant)
- 2015 TrainingMag.com Top 125 Award
- 2014 ASTD BEST in Training Award
- 2014 TrainingMag.com Top 125 Award
- 2013 TrainingMag.com Top 125 Award
- 2006 JPMC Branch Manager Training Program MVP(peer voted)
If you would like to follow me on Twitter, my username is @ajh101474.